This membership is for stratas who want all of their owners to be members and avail themselves of all VISOA services. Benefits include:
- Strata Support Team: VISOA’s Strata Support Team will answer your strata questions. Any owner in your strata can phone or email and receive assistance as soon as possible, at no charge. This includes questions pertaining to an owner’s strata lot, or strata council governance and procedural questions.
- Seminars: VISOA holds 5 or more seminars annually on topics of general interest to strata owners. Guest speakers are generally strata field experts. Registration is free for VISOA members.
- Workshops: Smaller, more-in-depth full day workshops are also offered. Attendance is limited to Corporate Members, and there is a fee for attendance.
- Assistance with meetings: VISOA Board Members, if available, can attend to assist your Council and General Meetings at no charge (subject to payment of travel expenses, if required).
VISOA Bulletins by email are included in the membership fee and will be sent out to up to 4 council members plus to a generic strata email address if the strata has one (e.g. email@example.com). You are encouraged to print or email the Bulletin for all owners in your strata.
- Membership Fee: $6.00 per unit to a minimum of $50.00 and a maximum of $450.00 per year.
For questions regarding corporate memberships please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us at 250-920-0688 or Toll Free at 1-855-38-VISOA (855-388-4762)
You can purchase a corporate membership in two ways:
1. Pay By Cheque:
Complete the website corporate application cheque form. A copy of the form will be emailed to a designated person (e.g. treasurer). Then print off a copy of the form and mail it, along with a cheque, to: VISOA, 306 – 620 View Street, Victoria, BC, V8W 1J6
2. By Credit Card (PayPal):
Complete the website corporate application credit card form. A copy of the form will be emailed to a designated person (e.g. treasurer) for your records.